Wey Chieftain IV is available for whole boat charter by any group of appropriately qualified divers. The vessel is licenced for 12 divers, but we typically work with a group of 10. Keeping the group to 10 has several advantages:
- Trip organisers only need to find 10 divers
- You get more space! Particularly on dives where multiple cylinders required.
- The price difference is minimal – typically around £5 difference per head.
With it’s fast cruise speed and extremely stable catamaran design, we’re able to reach a vast number of sites from our Weymouth base quickly and in comfort. Please contact Richard on email@example.com or on 0790 3730195 for further details of our typical itineraries and rates.
Most of our midweek dives will be available for individual booking, and we will from time to time make weekend trips available for individuals. See the Dive Calendar for details.
To book individual spaces you will need to register with us first.
- 1. Register
- Select the Register option in the main menu, and register a few details that will enable us to both capture your booking and get in contact with you should we need to change or cancel the diving (for example due to the weather).
- 2. Login
- Once registered, log-in using the Login page.
- 3. Book via Dive Calendar
- Once logged in you will be able to book yourself, and if required others in your party, onto any dives which are open to individual booking. Go to the Dive Calendar page. Select the dive you are interested in by clicking on the yellow link. Here you will find more information on the dive site and be able to book. To book, choose the number of divers you want to book on to the dive and hit the “Book Now” button.
We generally need a minimum of 6 divers to make a trip viable. To avoid the complexities of on-line payments and returned deposits etc. we take full payment on the day. But please be aware, whilst we may be able to help try and back-fill spaces, if you cancel your booking within 4 weeks of the booked date you will be liable for payment in full.
The information you register is used to secure your booking, notify you of any changes (e.g. cancellation due to bad weather) and to update you on any upcoming diving dates. If you wish to unsubscribe to mails on future dates, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “unsubscribe”. We do not share your information with any other organisation.